Friday, July 24, 2009

Insomnia ARGH

Once again, I am not asleep. I am supposed to be asleep; it's 3:23 a.m. for crying out loud! Drugs may be needed soon. Part of the problem for me anyway, is that 1) I've always been a nightowl, 2) I tend to get my creative energy at night 3) my schedule allows me to sleep in (usually). So it seems to get later and later...

Question: why do early-risers seem to get less grief than night-owls? I mean, if we are both awake the same number of hours, and get the same amount of work done, what difference does it make if you wake up early or late? Or go to bed early or late?

Night owls get a bad rap, I tell ya! It's discrimination!!!

Now when my kids are in school I have a much, well, a little, different schedule. My younger son has to be at football practice at 6:30 am!

Ok, enough babbling. Off to go drink some warm milk, or take an oxycodone hit. Would that work? Anyone with experience with Ambien etc. please comment here!

No comments: