Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Etsy Dallas Love!


Etsy Dallas is a wonderful group of artists and crafters, from Etsy.com, who are so helpful on any aspect of selling and creating on Etsy. We recently had a trunk show in downtown Dallas, that was FABULOUS. I met lots of great folks, and the leadership team is so hard-working and dedicated. This group is going to make a big impact in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area! I am working on adding every member's shop link to my blog...so hopefully that will be up soon! In the meantime, check them out at Etsy Dallas Blog or Etsy Dallas.

2 comments:

Dallas Designing-Diva said...

What beautiful pieces you create. Thanks for the shout out for Etsy Dallas!

Cindi @ Rustique Art said...

Your blog is wonderful and I love your beautiful creations. You and Cherry of Cherry's Creations, have inspired me to get motivated and construct my blog. Now if I could just get that first post under my belt. The pressure....yikes!